Saturday, March 16, 2013

Simple Style -- "Pin It" to Win It

You've heard it from me before, I am a wee bit obsessed with fresh flowers around the house.  And, since most everything becomes more special with a custom stamp (aka my monogram) on it, you know I am in love with these jute buckets.

Yet, the uses for these fun and affordable jute buckets reach far beyond floral options.  They are so perfect to hold essentials, give a gift or even as a non-traditional Easter basket for the older kiddo.  One friend gave a lovely jute bucket filled with fruit as a gift.  Love that idea.


Since all good things are even better when shared, we're GIVING away FIVE of these fun custom jute buckets via a Pinterest "pin it to win it" contest.  You can pin them as many times as you like (although we might refrain from more than once a day) as each "pin" counts as an entry to win. 

 
Elegant look for my home...and my Easter table.
 
 
Fun "tween" treat basket.


 
Lovely tulips Mom would love!


How will you use them?  Tell us when you pin it to your favorite idea board.

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment